Fri-YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY – 12.02.21

Wow!  Here we are!  The last day in the longest, strangest half-term ever!  Well done to all of our pupils and families for making the best of such a difficult set of circumstances.  I have thoroughly enjoyed talking to you as I collected books or you dropped off your children BUT let’s hope things get back to normal as soon as possible.

Anyway, have a well-earned rest from homeschooling, let’s look at what we have in store for our end of term…

Literacy

Image result for love Love is in the air…

With Valentines Day just 2 days away, we are going to cheer everyone up with some loving, heart-felt messages…you will need some paper, a pencil and some colours for your online lesson!!!  (Boyfriend/girlfriend optional!)

Image result for valentine card kids Image result for valentine card kids Image result for valentine card kids

Maths

For this morning’s maths, I would like you to have a go at Mathletics focusing on time. I will be dropping off some time worksheets, please do not do these today. Have a go throughout the holiday, and after the holiday we are going to run maths online in 2 groups.

The first group will focus upon reading the clock face and counting round in hours and minutes, the other group will begin reading time to the nearest minute and using a.m and p.m times. Start to think which group you would like to access and let me know via email over the holiday.

D&T

Design a pancake…

Image result for pancake face Image result for pancake face

It’s pancake day on Tuesday, so in preparation, we are going to design a pancake to look like…your teacher!!!!

You can design the pancake today and decide what you can add to make their features.  Then you can either make the pancake or wait until pancake day on Tuesday.  SEND US A PICTURE WHEN YOU HAVE DONE IT AND WE WILL MAKE A PANCAKE FACE GALLERY ON THE BLOG!